A Unique Window Design
We start with the most unique window sill design in the industry, Dura-Sill™.
- This window sill, in addition to our Elements sash, combines interlocks, air locks, weather-stripping, water barriers, and diversions that work 24-7 to maximize energy efficiency.
- With this innovative sash/sill combination a gust of air would have to force its way around ten 90° turns, over one interlock, through a triple-fin weather-strip and between a Soft-Seal™ neoprene gasket and ledge before making its way into your home.
The Unique Triple 10 window has 3 panes of glass.
- Unique separated the three panes of glass with the Super Spacer®. Our spacer is 100% foam, a flexible and stress-resistant material.
- The Super Spacer® prevents condensation between the panes of glass, which is a problem metal spacers tend to present.
Window Frame and Sash
The Unique Triple 10 window’s frames and sashes are filled with insulation.
- The insulation used in the window frame and sash is the Comfort Foam™.
- This expanding polyurethane insulation foam fills critical spaces in the frame of the window and improves thermal effectiveness.
Bay and Bow Window Construction
Our bay and bow windows are encased in a full 1-1/4” thick furniture-grade laminated hardwood seat, head and side jamb called the Super-Seat ™.
- The Super-Seat™ features high-density polyisocyanurate foam to prevent condensation and energy loss.
- Unique ensures a perfect fit for the roof of the bay or bow window every time. The roof and interior is available in copper and 28 decorator Kynar 500™ colors on 32-gauge aluminum.
- All mulls are reinforced with solid steel rods and these mulls extend to the bottom edge of the window, which eliminates leaks or the need to caulk joints.
Learn more about the most unique window design in the country; request a free window estimate today!